Selina on her new bed!

Selina on her new bed!
Yay!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

"We must use time as a tool, not as a crutch." ~John F. Kennedy

I'm sorry. I don't have time to update right now. I'm working on finishing a HUGE Macroeconomics assignment as well as a math assignment. And Macro midterm is this Thursday. I do have updates but they will have to wait! My apologies! It's been a topsy-turvy week: up and down and round and round and enough algebra that I fear it may be coming out my eyes and ears...
I will, however, add that the temperature in London has dropped comparably to the fall of the stock market around this time in '08. This past week was lovely and temperate, and even reaching about 21 degrees Celsius on a day or two. Then October 1 was this Friday. That was still alright weather-wise, but that night the temperature fell - almost as if the weather had had an afterthought, "Oh! It's October! Time to be cold!" And BAM! the atmosphere dropped to about 50% of it's original temperature. I went out and bought gloves today and an umbrella...

No comments:

Post a Comment